News

Kroger Makes It Easier to Buy Ads on Its Websites

Grocery retailer Kroger continues to flesh out its retail media business.  Just added: an option to use the Pacvue, Skai, and Flywheel Digital ad management platforms to purchase product listing ads on Kroger ecommerce sites.  Before you ask: Flywheel Digital is unrelated to Comcast Flywheel.

More News

Next Article

Comcast’s Freewheel Offers Deduplicated Linear and CTV Audiences

April 4, 2022

Comcast-owned Freewheel has just launched a service that lets media buyers purchase audiences that are deduplicated across linear TV (the old-school channels you see on cable) and Connected TV (the things you access through streaming content services).  The service uses linear TV audiences in Comcast households as a base, and supplements it with ads on CTV services that have partnered with Comcast. It’s one small step to make CTV buying easier.

CDPI Newsletter
Previous Article

Consumers Don’t Buy Products with Bad Reviews: The Harris Poll

April 1, 2022

Hi, it’s Jamie, Senior Intern at the CDP Institute Department of the Obvious.  The entire staff was trapped last night when someone forgot the key at an Escape the Room event, so I’m writing today’s newsletter.   First, this survey from The Harris Poll for NetReputation.com found 76% of consumers won’t buy products with a “one-star or less” online rating.  What’s not obvious is why the other 24% would.

CDPI Newsletter
Featured Article

Marketers to Focus on Platforms Not Ad Channels in 2023: IAB Survey

November 29, 2022

This IAB study finds that connected TV and paid search are expected to be the fastest-growing ad channels next year, while linear TV and other traditional media continue to shrink.  More intriguing: marketers are focusing more investment on foundational tools like measurement and first party data, and less on specific ad channels.  Download for deep dives into retail media networks and the metaverse.

CDPI Newsletter